Knight Foundation, Code for San Jose volunteers, and Catalyze SV
are conducting surveys with people who live/work in the San Jose community
to hear their views on using technology for local decision making.
Interested in participating?
The interview/focus group will be to understand how technology can be used to improve community engagement and build tools for the community members.
• Interviews/Focus Groups will be done virtually over zoom or in-person as per your preference
• Translator services will be available, if English is not your first language
• Upon completion of the 1-hour interview & short survey, you'll receive a $40 gift card of your choice
• We will contact you and schedule date, time, and location as per your convenience
• Fill the google form below and sign up for 1-hour Interview or Focus Group
Interviews are voluntary, and you can opt out at any time for any reason. Survey responses and interviews will be kept anonymous and only used for Catalyze SV's decisions on technology improvements.
If you have any questions, Contact: Shalini Gupta
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Phone: (408) 930-4150
We need your help in building
better technology & tools
for community engagement.